We are a franchisee of four YUM! Brands, Inc. restaurant concepts, having begun as a Taco Bell franchisee in Traverse City, Michigan in 1985. We have continually grown as opportunities have arisen, moving into New York State in 1988. We now own and operate restaurants from Buffalo to Albany, North to Watertown and South to Elmira, bringing our total to 74 restaurants. Hospitality Restaurant Group is our parent company name underneath which fall the following two companies:
Hospitality Syracuse, Inc.
- 42 Taco Bell restaurants in central New York. All of the Syracuse, Rochester, Albany, Utica and Watertown markets, including Cortland and Ithaca.
- 3 Taco Bell/Long John Silver's combined units in the greater Albany, NY area.
- 4 Taco Bell/KFC combined units in the greater Albany, NY area, including Vermont and Massachusettes.
Hospitality West, LLC
- 8 Pizza Hut Restaurants in Buffalo, Elmira and Jamestown area.
- 18 Pizza Hut WingStreet Restaurants located throughout WNY including, Corning, Hornell, Elmira, Olean, Jamestown and the Buffalo area.